Wednesday 13 June 2012

My favourite fragrance products...

The Body Shop do THE most amazing products! I came across my favourite collection last summer, just before my 18th birthday. I bought the whole collection, including the Shimmer Butter which I use on my arms, chest and legs on summer days and nights out. It gives a gorgeous shimmer effect on the skin, whilst leaving it silky smooth and smelling amazing!! Now, every time I use these products it reminds me of summer. I REALLY recommend you go out and buy them. And on the plus side, The Body Shop products are all fair trade and completely against animal testing. So you can wear it feeling guilt free. 
The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream - £4.00

This exfoliating body scrub contains organic virgin coconut oil. It really does leave your skin soft and smooth.  Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub - £12.50

The Shimmer Butter (my ultimate beauty fav!). I've had so many compliments whilst wearing this, from friends to strangers asking what i'm wearing. It contains organic virgin coconut oil and has an added shimmer. It quickly absorbs into the skin, so slick it on just before you go out - making sure you smell tropical all night long - £12.50


I also wear the Victor & Rolf Eau Mega Body Lotion, £42.50. I put a very small amount on my skin as you only need a small amount to make you smell devine.
Top tip - put lotion on the areas you will be wearing your perfume first, then spray your perfume. This will make the perfume scent last a lot longer.
Victor & Rolf Eau Mega Perfume, from £49.50 - £89.50. It may not be the cheapest perfume around and it isn't sold in all perfume shops. But that is what makes it so special. It is described as the 'magic potion', mixing fresh floral scents and creating seduction in a bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment